Header Ads

Aleya : The Jack O' Lantern

 

brother - sister
Brother-Sister 

                                                           [ Episode : 01]

My name is Alim . I live in Komarpur , border area . 

River bank , Icchamati river . the river is along the border of Bangladesh and India . Sometimes i sit on the bank of the river . Sometimes i would lough and jokes with my friends and chat with them . 

I have a job . I got a job two years ago . Now is the time to enjoy our life . 

I have a lot's of friend's , maybe to get the along with everyone . Around noon , we sit on the soft grass together and talk . Sometime's laugher , sometime's sorrow and pain . 

Yet i don't know why sometime's i feel very alone . That time , my mind becomes heavy and i feels good to leave everything and be alone . 

We are two brother's , no sister . I wanted a sister , but what else to do , the Lord's jokes . When my mother gave birth to her 2nd child , that mean , when my younger brother was born ; i thought she would be my sister . But the Lord gave something else , Yet im not unhappy . I'm strong now from all sides . Two brother's can go ahead in danger , who want more than this ? 

Today , my mood is very bad . As you can see , i'm thinking of something  . All day long . I went to the field in the afternoon , but my thoughts did'nt go away . Honestly , i'm thinking of something's . Really , in one day , i became the king of the world of thoughts . 

I went , and sat among my friends . I have many friends ;  Rony , Jony , Opu , Rashed , Robi  and many more .  Almost everyone works . This one day of the year is the most upsetting for me . Of course, there are reasons for this . And that is the most interesting or romantic things . 

Today , i sat in a little different place from my friends . The mood is very bad . I'm still thinking . I went and sat besides of my friends . 

Yet i think of the same things . Thought insects are not moving from my head . Seeing my condition , Robi asked  me ---- What are you thinking ? 

I said a little shocked ---- where ? Not thinking of anything . 

--- Did you say no ? Don't we understand somethings ? We can understand everythings by looking at your face ---- Robi laughed ho-ho-ho . 

Sometimes , there is a lot of anger on Robi . He will scold yourself , he will scold others too . sometimes he laughs ho-ho . Of course , sometimes i like him so much . When someone talk to him well , he still laugh . again , even if anyone speak badly or harshly , he doesn't care , he must smile . 

I also said a little louder ---- what you understand , tell me ? 

Maybe , everyone took the matter seriously this time . Everyone's eyes are on me . 

Topu said in the middle ----What do you say ? Didn't understand ? 

You may have fallen in love with someone but the giant lover has left you with a crush . Well , who is the girl ? 

---- Remember , what do you mean ? I have already married ,  will i love again ? whats a jocks ? 

---- But , what you thinking in this happy afternoon ? --- Robi asked . 

Topu said --- Do we know the matter ?

--- Why not ? But , haven't to listen anymore in this happy moment . Better , we can talk about this issue in others time . 

---- Another day ? That day you will say the same --- Shantu said ---you say now . Well , the incident is laugh or pain ? 

----- The thing is ... how can i tell that with you ... 

----- Aren't we your friend's ? -- Robi said -- But why we can't hear ? 

Eventually the situation became so murky that i had to open my mouth . 

I said --- Listen then ... every human life is two parts . One is happy , the other is sad . There is no monotonous happyness in anyone's life . My life is just like that , monotonous happyness is never tolerated by me . Sadness just find me . Such an episode , but an episode of sorrow . Which happended may days ago . Which has left scars in my mind and will remain forever . 

In the meantime Robi said ---- You are not saying the real things . 

                                  This is the title , it will be detailed later . What's wrong . 




[ CONTINUED.........]


No comments

Powered by Blogger.